Below you will find simple SQL queries which creates product friendly url from product’s name and saves them in the database SEO section.
You can run this i.e. in phpmyadmin or MySQL Workbench.
Example of action
From product name
$ My super product 1 !!! it will create friendly url
Continue reading Create friendly URL based on product name in Prestashop using SQL query
To easily copy table rows using only queries, you need to create temporary table, copy rows to this table from from table where you want to copy rows, optionally change some values and put them back to table where you want to have copied rows.
How to do this using queries
Continue reading How to easily copy table rows using only SQL queries
By default when you use entity field
DateTimeType the date is saved in default timezone configured in your php configuration. Sometimes we need to show and manage dates from database in different timezones.
Using code placed below, date in the database will be saved in UTC +00:00 and during every insert/update data, dates will be converted into this timezone. Every time when you will load data from database, dates will be converted into user defined timezone.
How to do this:
Continue reading Symfony, Doctrine – Manage user timezone
Module allows to automatically update product status and visibility based on stock available with multistore and attribute combinations support included.
- You will save a lot of time. Products will be automatically turned on and off when manually updating product quantities and sales
- The module automatically turns on or off newly imported or updated products
- Multistore support. You can configure the module individually for each store
- Product attribute combinations support
- Since version 1.1 you can choose what you want to do:
- change product visibility (show/hide)
- change product status (enable/disable)
For More details and download go to: